BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!
BUY 2 GET THE 3RD FREE WITH CODE FREEWICKER AT CHECKOUT
A perfect balance of nature and technology. The Levitating Bonsai Planter is relaxing to watch and will add a bit of modern style any space. The uniquely designed flower pot looks like a floating star as it levitates and spins using automatic induction. Perfect for any small plant, the Levitating Bonsai Planter is the perfect accent piece for your desk, side table, credenza or night stand. De-stress, and feel at ease while you watch the silent smooth 360 degree rotation of your favorite succulent, mini fern, cacti or miniature ornamental grass. The Levitating Bonsai is available in 2 wood grain finishes, is lightweight and its easy plug and play design means it can easily be placed anywhere! This is exactly what you need perk up your space!
Save some $ and buy it here! Don't overpay on Amazon where they sell for $109 or more!
- Unique creative design, the star-shaped looks like a floating star
- Lightweight resin cast pot, environmentally safe and friendly
- Available in 2 modern and stylish wood grain base finishes
- Perfect for any small plant: Succulents, Mini Ferns, Mini Ornamental Grasses
- Automatic Induction and rotation technology creates easy smooth rotation
- Suitable for 300g miniature plants
- Base Size: 13.4*13.4*2.8cm/5.3*5.3*1.1inch
- Pot Size: 9*9*5cm/3.5*3.5*2inch
- 12V, 1A Power supply
- Plant not included
Route Shipping Insurance
We at Trend Droppers want to make sure your purchases are secure as possible and delivered in tact and on time without being lost or stolen. That's why we are proud to have partnered with Route, a great way to get peace of mind when buying online.
Route provides protection for shipments that are lost, broken, or stolen for a minimal additional cost at checkout. Add Route to your cart at checkout to enable this valuable protection.
1. All pictures have been professionally color-calibrated, but due to the different ambient light and different display device settings, there may be some deviations in the pictures and the objects you see.
2. The data is manually measured, there may be some deviations, but it does not affect the use.